Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nail of the Day: Revlon's Copper Penny

Today's NOTD is Revlon's Copper Penny. I am really into metallics for fall and I love this shade because it's different from the typical silvers and golds. 



Here is the top so that you can see the name and number.

Natural light, one coat.

As the name suggests it is a very metallic copper color. 


I only have two Revlon nail polishes but they definitely do not disappoint in the formulation department. Just one coat made this color fully opaque and it dried very quickly. Keep in mind that both Revlon shades I have are metallic so I cannot speak for the other finishes. Also I have acrylic nails so I am not the best judge of the staying power since polishes stay on much longer on acrylic nails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment