Sunday, October 9, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Cute Winter Date Look

I've done a lot of shopping the past couple days as late birthday presents from my grandparents and my parents and I'm super excited about some of the pieces I picked up so I thought I'd share an outfit with you.



 So this is the full outfit...Ignore the funny look on my face.



 These dark wash skinny jeans are from Forever 21.




 The brown faux leather boots are from Target.


This cute "peekaboo" shoulder top is from Charlotte Russe. The tag says it's called "Love Story".

This is a close-up of the neckline, as you can see the floral pattern is made up of tiny little sequin-like pieces. 

I chose not to wear a necklace because of the neckline of the top so the only jewelry I wore was this gorgeous bracelet that my boyfriend gave me.

My nail polish is "Silver Screen" by Revlon. On camera it is showing up glittery but in person it just has a nice silver sheen to it.
Lastly, I wore this brown slouchy bag my sister gave me. (Sorry the picture doesn't want to rotate.)


That's it for this cute date night look. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment